Sunday, January 15, 2012

Frugal Friday Feature - Wholecouponinserts.com

Do you like this post?


(Yes, I'm late. Forgive me!)

Like to have the complete coupon insert from the Sunday paper but don't find yourself reading the paper? Forced to recycle and have a stack of newspapers in your basement? Why not just order the inserts without the paper?!?!

Available in singles or multiples, wholecouponinserts.com is a great alternative to buying the paper. I know that I'm really only interested in the coupons, and never get to read any more of the paper than the funnies, so this seems like a fantastic option to me. You can even read the list of all the included coupons in that insert so you know what to expect before purchasing!

Check it out!

(FYI - This is an honest review and wholecouponinserts.com has not sponsored us in any way. We're just trying to share great resources with our readers and radio show listeners! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment