Wednesday, December 28, 2011

100 Eyeshadows for $6 SHIPPED from Target

Do you like this post?



WOW! This is a bargain and a half! Especially if you're as hip as my friend, Nanci, who loves to coordinate her makeup with her outfits. I wish I had half of her style and flair! Heck, with this palate, how could you go wrong????

You know how I love free shipping too!

http://www.target.com/p/ELF-Eyeshadow-Palette-100-Piece/-/A-13716609?ref=tgt_adv_xasd0001&AFID=Performics_I%20Love%20To%20Gossip&LNM=Primary

Thanks to Chrystie Corns at ilovetogossip.com for this bargain!

3 comments:

  1. Okay...I totally bought it. Too much temptation......gaaaahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Let me know how it is! I resisted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI - I saw a 50 color palate from the same company selling for $5 at Big Lots on Friday night. So you really DID get a fantastic deal!

    ReplyDelete