Thursday, December 29, 2011

What's Your Deal?

Do you like this post?
Summer and I have gotten tons of deals but I have favorites, as I am sure my cohort does. Like the time I went to Stop N Shop with a list of $300 worth of groceries and $40 in my pocket and the transactions cost me $26.93....that felt good. Another one was when I went to Rite Aid and scored John Frieda hair products that were worth $6 and up for FREE!
What are some of your favorite deals? Let us know by emailing us at necouponqueens@hotmail.com we want to hear about your most recent deal and your favorites from the past!
Do you have pictures of your latest haul? Send them to us along with the details and we will discuss them on the New England Coupon Queens radio show (Thursdays at 7:30pm ET) and post them on the blog. Every Coupon Queen & King deserves some credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment