Monday, December 26, 2011

AutoZone Rewards

Do you like this post?
I was never a car queen, but today I had to go to AutoZone to pick up some parts for my car (which I will be replacing myself *gasp*) and a wonderful man named Stephen informed me about the AutoZone Rewards plan. This having been the first time I set foot in a car store in over three years I had no idea that auto parts places were getting on the membership specials train!
Here is how it works, for every 5 transactions of $20 or more you receive $20 back. They MUST be five seperate transactions though. You cannot buy a part for $100 and get the $20.
As an online signup incentive after receiving your card go to the AutoZone Rewards website, type in your membership number and email. You will receive an email with a temporary password. After signing in you will receive a coupon for $10 off your next $50 transaction.
What I love is that if you are not asked for your rewards card or you don't use it for whatever reason but purchase something you can go to the AutoZone Rewards website, sign in and click on Request Credit. Enter the receipt, store number and date to get credit for your transaction. It will then be cataloged on your account!
The staff at the local AutoZone here in Manchester is wicked friendly and extremely helpful. I appreciated all of Stephen's help he was very informative. He also told me that there are places to get the manufacturer's coupons for certain parts........mwahahahaha.....I will post about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment