Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year - New Linens ... HEAD TO SEARS TODAY!

Do you like this post?

Today is your last day to take advantage of an AMAZING clearance sale at Sears. Want to update your bedroom, on the cheap? I did but I have a King sized bed .... which costs a FORTUNE to cover.

I really lucked out though. Sears is running a HUGE clearance sale of up to 75 percent off, PLUS an additional 40 percent off at the register! HOLY MOLY, did this make for a deal!

I was able to score a King sized Comforter and Shams for $19.99, a King Sized sheet set for $11.98, and a King Sized bed skirt for $12.83 ! I maximized the deal by applying for a Sears card (which I can in turn cancel) because they offered me $15 OFF and I still paid cash for it! That's right, I walked out of there with an entirely new look for my bedroom for only $29.80 OOP!

Pop over and see what you can find!

No comments:

Post a Comment